The Hartford Symphony Orchestra supports numerous fellow non-profit organizations in our community via donations of gift certificates for concert tickets, to be used in fundraising events such as auctions and raffles. However, as we receive many requests each week, we cannot accommodate all of them.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
1. All requests must come on non-profit letterhead or from an email address with an extension for the requesting organization (ie: email@example.com).
2. Benefiting organizations must be 501(c)3 organizations.
3. Requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance of the event.
4. Requests must include the name, date and time of the fundraising event.
5. Donated gift certificates cannot be extended past the stated expiration date nor do they hold any cash value. Donated gift certificates can only be redeemed based on HSO availability. Some restrictions may apply.
The Hartford Symphony Orchestra will not consider the following requests:
– Cash donations, sponsorship, or program advertisements.
– Ticket donations for individuals.
– Requests via telephone or e-mail.
Please direct all charitable donation requests to:
Hartford Symphony Orchestra
Attn: Box Office
100 Pearl Street
2nd Floor, East Tower
Hartford, CT 06103